- Mix up to 40 simultaneous inputs, each with 4-band parametric EQ, plus all channels except for stereo inputs 1-4 provide a gate and compressor/limiter.
- The 01V96VCM has motorized, automated faders and memory presets for up to 99 scenes. This means you can program every nuance, setting and effect for your entire show, and one student simply pushes a button that recalls these settings exactly the same, every time.
- The digital mixer offers more expandability for adding inputs as your needs change. In fact, it can be expanded to handle up to 40 inputs.
- The 01V96VCM comes with a selection of Yamaha's unsurpassed VCM effects built right in.
- It features 24 bit/96 kHz operation for ultimate resolution and sound quality.
The alternative with an analog mixer is that you’re relying on the board operator to move each slider, knob and button to exactly the right place at the right time. The obvious benefit of the Yamaha MG206C analog mixer is in the price. If your school is on a budget, our analog system is $1,626 less than our digital Ultimate system.
A digital mixer, like the Yamaha 01V96VCM, provides consistent settings each time; the board operator simply has to press a new scene button anytime the mixer settings need to change. Best of all, the settings can be password protected, so no one (except you) can change the presets.
|McCormick's Sound Solutions™ is a line of custom-built sound systems for indoor and outdoor performing groups. These systems are designed to provide all your audio needs in one convenient package, and include the Basic and Ultimate Field PA Systems, the Premier Band Room Sound System and the NEW Jazz Ensemble Sound System.|